Doing readings for people that spend most of their time at home can be a challenge. This is because often they don’t interact with other people on a day to day basis.
I had a client about 9 years ago; we will call her Jane (Not her real name). From the moment she sat down, I thought to myself, this is going to be one of “these readings”, but I was about to be surprised.
Once we sat down and I started her reading. One of the first things to come up was her ‘education’. I sensed that Jane should further her studies and that she would need at least a few more years. Immediately, she replied that she was busy with her master’s degree in accounting.
As the session continued, the following ‘out of the ordinary’ predictions became clear to me for Jane:
· Her boyfriend was involved with shady deals.
· He was also being unfaithful and stealing from her
· Somebody at work was backstabbing her.
· I warned her about a theft regarding her home.
· It was imperative that she kept an eye on her home at all times or she was going to lose it.
· In the new future, Jane will be offered three different jobs (One will be near water, I was getting Lake Vaaldam, near Johannesburg), but I wasn’t sure as Cape Town also felt right. The third location was also a mystery as well.
When I was searching for an inspirational image, this one below inspired me the most. If you look at this picture you will see that two of the warriors don’t have weapons, and they could be caught off guard if they end up in danger. I think that I caught her off guard.
After the reading, she thanked me courteously in a ‘British Finishing School’ sort of way and left. To be honest, to some extent, this reading didn’t sit well with me. It seemed very typical of some other work that other more unscrupulous sixth sensers would do, but I had to tell her what came up for me in the reading. I think I felt the same way the second Masai warrior looks in the photo.
She also asked me how long does it take for my predictions to be fulfilled? I told her 1-2 years, and then if needed, she can come for another reading.
Suddenly, two weeks after her reading she called me again, and made another appointment. After greeting me she told me that the day she left me she thought...
“Damn! That was a lot of nonsense to listen to, but very entertaining and was worth the money.”
She continued to tell me.....
· Her boyfriend was dealing in drugs.
· He had stolen money from her out of their home.
· Unbeknown to her, her boyfriend had tried to get the reserved funds from the bank that they had which related to their mortgage and home.
· Her colleagues at work had been backstabbing her.
· She received two job offers, one from Cape Town and one from Johannesburg
· Behind Jane’s back her boyfriend had got another girl pregnant and she was several months gone.
· After Jane had thrown out her boyfriend and secured the locks, he returned and tried to break into the property.
Jane was astounded that my reading could be so accurate in such a short space of time.
So how did this affect me? Well if we look at the first warrior in red on the left hand side in our photo, you can see that he looks really delighted. I have to say that I felt the same way. It was a confirmation on my accurate work and abilities, so often as sixth sensers we don’t always get the feedback.
As a professional, it is not my usual style to give such negative vibes but in the context of the reading, I also have to relay what is coming through. Thankfully, this type of reading has been a one off.
The motto of the story, well I suppose that I have also learned never to be surprised what comes next with any of my readings. It can be a leap of faith at times even for the person that gives out the reading!
Psychic Medium Neels Els